What should I pack?
The following is a general list of items that you may consider bringing depending on the nature of your tour, and the season. For details of what to pack for a particular tour, please consult the trip notes we send after you book your tour.
• A raincoat or umbrella and waterproof cover for your hiking pack
• Basic first aid supplies-bandaids, bandages, antiseptic cream, insect bite cream etc.
• Moist wipes and/or sanitizing hand wash
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Mosquito repellent and plug-in mosquito killer
• Covered, walking shoes with good grip
• Prescription medicines and other basic medicines for headaches, indigestion, diarrhoea, constipation etc.
• Money pouch
• Spare batteries for your camera
• Conversion plug for any electrical appliances
• A small flashlight/torch
• Earplugs if you’re a light sleeper
• Some high energy snacks
• Toilet paper
• Thongs for wearing in communal showers
• Sleeping sheet (for village homestays)
• Your own small towel
• A thermos and water purificiation tablets (on some treks)
Posted in: Preparing for your trip