Chinese Public Holiday Dates for 2011
Saturday, January 1st, 2011
There are 7 major public holidays in China this year:
- New Year’s Day: January 1st-3rd (Sat-Mon)
- Chinese New Year : February 2nd-8th (Wed-Tue)
January 30th (Sun) and February 12th (Sat) will be worked in lieu
- Tomb-sweeping Festival: April 3rd-5th (Sun-Tue)
April 2nd (Sat) will be worked in lieu
- Labour Day: Apr 30th-May 2nd (Sat-Mon)
- Dragon Boat Festival: June 4th-6th (Mon-Wed)
- Mid-Autumn Festival: September 10th-12th (Sat-Mon)
- National Day: October 1st-7th (Sat-Fri)
October 8th (Sat) and October 9th (Sun) will be worked in lieu.
Information courtesy of the Chinese Tourism Bureau.